Tuesday, October 4, 2016

What Is Home? - Coming Home, Day #4


"There's no place like home."
L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 




This is home...

“Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
             - Edith Sitwell










...and this...

“I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now...Come further up, come further in!”
- C.S. Lewis






...and this... 


“For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
       - Stephanie Perkins



...and this... 


"What can you do to promote world peace?  
Go home and love your family."  
            - Mother Theresa








Home can be anything...
Any place...
Any person...
Any sound, sight or smell...
Our only job is to recognize it as such when we are finally graced with it.
Thank you, Jesus, for every little bit of home you've given me.

“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.” 
― Ransom Riggs



{Thank you for looking & learning 
about my many loves and homes.  
Would love to see a picture of yours!  
Share it here on my Facebook page.
#write31days  #coming home}



No comments:

Post a Comment