Monday, October 31, 2016

Coming Home #24

Tis "the witching time of night", / Orbed is the moon and bright, / 
And the stars they glisten, glisten, / Seeming with bright eyes to listen .”  - John Keats


How fitting it is as myriads of trick-or-treaters skip past our home tonight...
As the neighborhood is alive with families and friends...
As each home on our street has their own interpretation of fall cast across their eaves...
That this is the final eve of my #write31days challenge.  


Though I wrote but 24 of the 31, I am beyond thrilled, as navigating this year has led me far away from my reflections and into the very belly of the beast.
So I'm very grateful - as ever - for October and the impetus to get behind my keyboard again. 
I want to thank each and every one of you for being part of my community...
For encouraging me to continue sharing especially when a post resonates with you...
For reaching out and telling me that you're glad Branching Out is popping back up in your inbox...

Thank you for reading...
And listening...
And loving.

Thank you - completely - for Coming Home.




{More to follow in November.
Plus it's NaNoWriMo...
National Novel Writing Month.
It's my goal to complete 50,000 words 
by November 30.
Please say some prayers for me!}


No comments:

Post a Comment