Sunday, October 26, 2014

Daily Mundane #24 - What's Truly Important

I was on the 31 Day Challenger's Facebook page for a moment this morning and read a question posed.
"What have you learned about yourself and your blogging since beginning this challenge?"
As I reflected, I knew immediately what my answer was.
In fact, there are two answers.
And the second is the answer to why I haven't posted in several days.

I learned that if my aim is to write to the exclusion of everything, I am more than capable of doing so.  I could fairly easily find something to post about each and every day.
That's really good to know.

But the second thing I've learned is that I don't want to write to the exclusion of everything.
Because my aim in life is to Live.
Breathe.
Eat.
Sleep.
And mostly, help, serve & cherish those around me.

So...my mundane lesson for Friday is simply - I have a choice.
Ignore life and write all the time.
Or live life and write about those things I learn.

Yeah, I choose the second.


{Catching up from my gratefully chosen sabbatical.
Thank You, Jesus, for making Your choices for me clear.
And thank you all for reading.}




No comments:

Post a Comment