Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Daily Mundane #21 - Lessons in Food, Part II

One brief but profound lesson.
When I was so incredibly hungry at the beginning of my "Plan" journey last Monday, I could barely function.
I couldn't think straight.
I could hardly focus on getting myself what I needed...much less focus on asking Him for help...or communicate with Him in any way.
And that was with three protein-less meals and a snack. 

I thought of every person in the world who has nothing to eat.
Doesn't know where their next meal will come from.
If it will materialize at all.
And yet, many of these are starving people pray...seek...listen...answer...thank Him daily .
How great is that faith?
And how can we not do everything in our power to help them find that sustenance?


This picture I snapped at the Women of Faith conference in September
says in one sentence exactly how I was feeling last week.





{Thanks for reading.
Have a blessed &  full day.}

No comments:

Post a Comment