Monday, October 13, 2014

Daily Mundane #12 - Scripture

Sometimes all that's needed is the soulful Word from Scripture to speak volumes...

"I know how to live in humble circumstances;
I know also how to live with abundance.
In every circumstance and in all things
I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry,
of living in abundance and of being in need. 
I can do all things in him who strengthens me." - Phil 4:12-14


(From the 2nd reading at Mass yesterday)...



Such a wonderful reminder that no matter the circumstances, we can find strength in Him.



{Have a beautiful start to your week.
Thanks for reading.}

1 comment:

  1. This was a hard scripture for me to hear this week in Mass. I have felt so weak for so long and have felt, to be honest, like He's giving me no strength at all. I know this isn't true and that I live and breathe is the result of His strength coursing through me, but my heart hasn't quite caught up to my head. Hope you are having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete