Monday, March 3, 2014

Thought It Might Happen...

I knew it would happen.
I'm into Post 6 of the "7 Posts, 7 Days" challenge.
But I had gigs Thursday-Sunday plus life and laundry and la-la-la...

Tonight after hosting a little Oscars get-together, I just don't have it in me to string together the remainder of my thoughts on "Deep in the Heart of Taxes."  (Though I did spend an hour on it this morning before church...I tried!!)  Despite my best efforts, I just couldn't wrap up the thought into a nice little package.  Couldn't figure out how to end it.  So instead of butchering it in an effort to produce a post, I will just share with you amazing grace that the Gospel reading today and church and the homily following were all about...

Wait for it...

Wealth!  And what to do with it...and what God wants of us.
Talk about an answered prayer!!

So tomorrow I will work on my 7th post, hopefully articulating the message in a clear and lovely way.  For today, I will simply leave you with my favorite Scripture verse, which addresses my main point for tomorrow... 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks for reading...more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment