Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

God's Daily Bi-Weekly Weekly Monthly??? (AaaarrrggghhhMessage!

As I emerge from my Christmas coated Alabamian cocoon...
Then extricate myself from the orange blanket which has warmed me through my flu for the past three days...
Before I embark on another year of daily...okay, okay, semi-daily...messages from my sweet Father in Heaven,
I want to wish you each a beautiful new year this 2013.

And what better way to commemorate this auspicious journey than with the Irish blessing given me as a surprise Christmas gift by my lovely goddaughter, Audrey - in honor of my sweet Daddy.
What a lass!


"May you always have
A sunbeam to warm you,
Good luck to charm you,
And a sheltering angel
So nothing can harm you;
Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you."


I pray that each of you finds good health,
prosperous roads
&
Him
in your new year endeavors. 
I look forward to travelling my path with you.

Thank you for reading....
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment