Monday, November 19, 2012

1000 Gifts Sunday

So many things this week...simple joys.  Thank you, Ann Voskamp and A Holy Experience,  for the encouragement to share my blessings with you all.  Thanks for reading.


Gratitudes #757 - 776

#757  A lovely meeting at the church with Father Jim and the ladies...a discernment for all
#758  An awesome haircut for my boy...if only we could keep it like that after we leave the salon!
#759  An appointment with my therapist....yes, I see a therapist...am so grateful for her.  Hadn't been since February...time to get busy and work through the grief
#760  Braden's audition for America's Got Talent

































#761  1st professional audition for my boy
 #762  His sister totally behind him...taking pics the whole time..."Great job, Buddy!"
#763  The whole family behind him
#764  Probably the most happy and excited I have ever seen him over any single thing, event, opportunity
#765  A visit with Lisa
#766  Her generosity in helping me set up the hall for the Movement for a Better World "Adopt a Family" program
#767  Early morning Saturday...not wanting to get up...Drew:  "Do you want me to go for you?"  Me: "No, thanks, honey, but it's my responsibility."  Drew:  "Yeah, but you're my responsibility."  Waaahhhh....
#768  Getting the doughnuts, making the coffee, serving others, checking in families, visiting with other families, fellowshipping, saying prayers before meeting our adopted families


 

 
 
#769  A sweet little family in need...three beautiful children...twinkling eyes, excited giggles, a gracious Mama waiting patiently for her boy to translate
#770  Looking forward to seeing them again for the Christmas season...so excited to shop for gifts for those children!

#771  Gorgeous roses
#772  Decorating the hall
#773  My precious Sarah K
#774  Funny texts from Theresa
#775  Listening, loving, discerning, praying
#776  Closer to Him today




{Thank you for reading...
for keeping me company on this beautiful journey...
for letting my words &thoughts into your lives...
for your gift of time.
I am more grateful than you could possibly know.}
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment