Monday, October 15, 2012

1000 Gifts Sunday

So much thanksgiving for all of my gifts and blessings. Life just gets better and better. Living in gratitude, even for the trials and challenges.  Thanks to Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience!

Gratitudes #603-631

#603  Honoring birthdays for some of my favorite people...family & friends
#604  My beautiful, Christine
#605  My dear Jeff
#606  My blessed mother-in-law, Diane's, 70th celebration, a boat ride & visiting
#607  Maddie coming home from college for the first time
#608  The thoughtfulness she showed in shopping for and packing birthday gifts for me and my kids...all while in a new city, at a new school, with a new schedule...what a girl!
#609  Manning the table at church for Feed-a-Baby Sunday...raising over $1100 for these little ones in need
#610  An incredible 7:30AM service with Braden serving
#611  A heartfelt homily by Deacon Shane
#612  Being asked to lector at the 8:00AM service on Thursday for the 1st time...realizing I have the autonomy to serve when needed
#613  A delicious meal at Campanile in LA...ooh, that Bibb salad was goooood!!
#614  Colleen and Braden loving Lizzie, helping take care of her so we could spend time with her parents
#615  Annie suggesting and coming over for a Tuesday morning workout
#616  Miley's special birthday...can't wait to celebrate!
#617  Shopping for gifts for those I love
#618  Writing for a new company...a great learning experience
#619  My beautiful Lisa Avery....a surprise night of dinner with her and Evan...laughing and catching up...so grateful for her life and friendship
#620  Drew taking over for me by going to the Parent's Religious Ed orientation so I could work
#621  EVERY MOMENT spent with my husband this week...realizing I'm the luckiest woman alive
#622  A long conversation with Mama...then another one with my sister, Theresa, the next day...so good to chat
#623  Laundry
#624  Marble cake
#625  Wearing a favorite dress and platform shoes!
#626  "Midnight in Paris" with some family
#627  Missing Daddy but knowing that he's with me
#628  My dear Joanie
#629  A business venture taking shape
#630  And last but not least...the pride in months of work finally being completed with the launch of my new website...CynthiaWrites!
#631  (And it's corresponding FB page..."like it" if you have a moment and an account please?)


{Many thanks for reading...
for travelling this journey with me...
for your stories, comments, shares and likes...
for taking part in this, the ministry of my heart.
Have a blessed week!}

No comments:

Post a Comment