Sunday, September 16, 2012

1000 Gifts Sunday

My Sunday blessing following.  Thanks to Ann Voskamp and A Holy Experience for the weekly challenge.  I hope your week is full of things for which you are grateful!

Gratitudes #476 - 507

#476  Movie date with my sweetheart on a lazy Sunday afternoon
#477  Listening to my children sing
#478  Colleen playing guitar for my friends
#479  Kevin, butterflies & answered prayers
#480  My own white butterfly experience
#481  Starbucks decaf double tall one Splenda latte Sunday
#482  Miley, my dear, dear friend
#483  Brawleys for dinner and philosophy
#484  Planning Margaret's wedding with her
#485  Annie, Dance Excellence and a piece of editing
#486  A long conversation with my Mama...so excited to see her on Wednesday!
#487  A paycheck (woof, it's been awhile!)
#489  Downton Abbey continuing!!  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  So incredible!
#490  Tithing
#491  Sitting on OCSD's The Voice mock panel...so much fun helping young singers again!
#492  $5 Starbucks giftcard
#493  Reading & researching new budgetary tools...getting it together...gonna be good
#494  Beautiful word and heart messages this week from Him
#495  Devotionals speaking straight to me; loving writing about them
#496  Braden wanting to join the school recycling team...seeking community and responsibility
#497  Great P90X workouts
#498  Loving that my kids are seeking opportunities for health and wellness
#499  Driving with Colleen to YA rehearsal - first time she drove in the carpool lane. What a good job!


#500  Seeing the tour show...looking forward to touring in January
Best part: the boys singing "Oh Danny Boy" and me realizing that I will be conducting it (my dad's song!) in Ireland, his family's home country... waaaahhhhhh!!!!!
#501  New technology opportunities...thanks to an old friend, Nick
#502  Building on my faith, trusting in the leap, even without a net
#503  Learning patience
#504  Fresh daisies...such a happy flower
#505  Knowing that it's better to wait on launching the website until it's really right than to rush into it (Sorry! Hope to reveal next week! Technical difficulties...)
#506  A lovely email from my brother-in-law
#507  A beautiful church service to start my faith journey week




{So grateful for this life. 
So grateful for this family. 
So grateful for this journey.
So grateful for your readership. 
Have a blessed week.}

No comments:

Post a Comment