Sunday, July 15, 2012

1000 Gifts Sunday

Here is a continuation of the One Thousand Gifts challenge by A Holy Experience blogger, Ann Voskamp. A reminder of God's love and all the things for which I have found thanks throughout my week. I hope you find it meaningful and that you are encouraged to take pause to reflect upon all of the ways in your life you are blessed.


Gratitudes #145-184

#145  Mary Leist
#146  Bonus gratitude...how hard Mary and I laugh when we're together
#147  Katherine Louis...her support, laughs, love and friendship
#148  Safe travels to and from DC for my husband
#149  Three beautiful days with just my children and me
#150  Shopping for plates
#151  Lunch at Panera
#152  Farmers Market with Colleen, trying new things, shopping for health
#153  Braden and I working out together
#154  Talking to Christine on the phone...finally, after my long trip!
#155  Talking to Theresa on the phone...finally, after my long trip!
#156  A beautiful phone conversation with Mama
#157  Prayers for guidance and help
#158  Ping pong tournaments with the whole family...Italy won one of them!
#159  Tour de France!!!!!
#160  Family meeting getting ready for a neighborhood yard sale 
#161  My entrepreneurial children (I oughta nail down the things I want to keep...they may sell them to make a few extra bucks  :)
#162  Fresh produce all week 
#163  Signs and answers from my Father
#164  Starbucks Keurig Sumatra Dark
#165  Hard work on my writing samples
#166  Elance profile coming along
#167  Seeing my writing on websites...waaahhhhh!!!  It's happening
#168  A great start on a greeting card series
#169  A boat ride with my sweetheart at sunset
#170  Colleen getting together with friends
#171   Getting organized
#172  A clean house
#173  Clean laundry
#174  A great conversation with Jess
#175  Getting healthy
#176  Healing
#177  Speaking in an Italian accent
#178  Modern Family reruns with the kids
#179  Sunday movie night
#180  Annie's phone call
#181  Lunch and swim with the in-laws
#182 Book taking shape
#183  A text from my long-time voice student from her first opera (in the audience)
#184 Mornings of quiet reflection, prayer and sharing thanks with my Heavenly Father

- Grateful too for your reading, support, prayers & visits to this labor of love. 
Have a great week...more tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You kill me. Seriously. I am so grateful for you and how you can make me feel like my eyes are gonna pop out from laughing so hard and at the same time make my harm so warm with love and comfort. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Mary...blessed with the best!!

    ReplyDelete