Wednesday, February 1, 2012

G.O.D. Security Systems

My husband was out of town last night and even though we are more than sufficiently guarded at our house...locks, double locks, bolts,two big ol' watch dogs, security lights, etc...I have never liked the dark and always sleep restlessly while he is away.  I told my girlfriend this morning that with every creak and crack that our 60 year old house makes, I sit bolt upright in bed.  I know we are fine but there is just something about having my husband's massive 6' 4" inch frame next to me at night that makes me feel at peace.  Adding to my frustration is that the next day, I am exhausted and ineffectual which is stressful to me as I am concerned I will not have the energy necessary to function.

However, there are just days when God's message cannot be made clearer to me.  I read the following right after hanging up with my friend, so I must quote a large portion to you from my devotional passage:

"I am your strength and shield...I also provide the strength you need each step of the way.  Instead of assessing your energy level...concentrate on staying in touch with Me...Refuse to waste energy worrying, and you will have strength to spare.  Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember I am your shield.  But unlike inanimate armor, I am always alert and active..  My presence watches over you continually, protecting you from both known and unknown dangers.  Entrust yourself to My watchcare, which is the best security system available.  I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go."  (My italics and bold.)

How can I doubt that I am safe and protected?  I feel so comforted knowing that the next time I find myself without my husband in the house, I can rest assured that the massive, universally large figure of G.O.D. Security Systems is protecting us from every risk, always with our safety at heart.

Subscribe today!  G.O.D. Security Systems..."God on Duty."  When only the best will do.  Protecting millions all over the world.  Satisfaction guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment