Friday, February 10, 2012

The Bets Are In

I write this post on Wednesday morning knowing that, with my pre-dawn flight on Thursday and my commitment to caring for Daddy for the weekend, I won't have time otherwise.  But I wanted to quickly write to make some predictions...

I predict this Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday will be four of the best days of my life...

I predict that Daddy and my sisters and I will share in a time never before known together...

I predict that we will not only be "fine," but will thrive as a family in the way that families do when they rally around one another to help...

I predict that my mother will be peaceful, happy and joyful as she celebrates a beautiful birthday with her family in Florida...

I predict, most importantly, that God will be present with us every step of the journey, every moment of the day, as He is always, but more so as we call upon Him for help and comfort...

Wish I could call for big, fat bets on my predictions...I would win it all in a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment